Thursday, May 16, 2013

Do you ReO?


The madness!!!


I am 27 years old, ready to go wherever the wind blows me. Yet deep down there is a burning desire to do something many would think insane, stupid, crazy, or just plain dumb. Something that words can hardly describe. Yet for me, it is purpose, passion, desire, and perseverance to accomplish the unthinkable. To take life to the level it was meant to be lived at. To have a warriors heart that is pure and strong ready to destroy whatever wages war against him. To be the IRON SHARPING IRON we were meant to be!
"I beat my body and make it my slave so that when the time comes and I have preached, I will not have disqualified myself!" 1 Cor. 9:27
This "Quest" of "LIFE" is something more to me than most will ever understand. Its something that has been in-bedded in me through my father since day one in pursuit of who God has called me to be. Who am I? What is my mission? What are my Goals? What does it look like played out? These are all questions I ask myself, and yet can not find answer too. It may be I do not search hard enough or due to all the pressures of the world I lose my focus but, I can tell you this much, as I beat my body to make it my slave, I will have plenty of time to search out the warrior heart in me.
Please follow me on my journey, I will keep you riding shotgun as best as I can to teach you what and how to REO! As the marines say "You are our Mission".....
Loving the madness!
-BS

No comments:

Post a Comment